Tuesday, March 4, 2008

so frustrated

Soo Ed says he is flying into ft lauderdale last night, i had to be down there with Lo so I suggested that we get drinks or something at this really good Irish place near the airport. He says ok, great. Then this morning he says something about eating off of glades. I said what happened to the Field... he says that Glades is closer to where he needs to go so... Rather than argue I just said ok whatever. So then today I am waiting around to go see him and end up getting coffee with Eric. He lands and texts me that he had a bad flight etc then his next text is hading up now, see you soon. After already being agitated from the day, the doc was his usual helpful self and im just sick of it. Rather than texting something nasty and potentially setting him off I just didnt text him. He called me and acted like I should have known exactly where we were going and what was going on. I kind of went off on him and didnt understand why he couldnt just tell me where he was and how to get there. It just didnt go well and we hardly said two words by the time we left the restuarant. Not only was he not where he said to go but he left the second place he told me to go and went to a third. I dont understand why we didnt just go to the field like i suggested in the first place. He never sticks to what he says he is going to do and it drives me nuts, whether its changing restuarants or saying hes getting something for dinner and comes home with something completely different, or when i ask him to pick something up and he gets whatever he thinks is equivalent or better.

I need to chill or this will be a long week.

No comments:

Google Search

Google