Friday, December 28, 2007

Im flying up to MI today with Ed, I am terrified because of a dream I had that I would die in a plane crash in water. I started taking my adderall again yesterday and I hadn't really thought about the fact that its going to add to my anxiety today. Oh well, Live and learn. I found this when I was looking up fear of flying... Gives you a different point of view...

"He was a successful man who through hard work and perseverance built up his own business. His wife, too, owned her business. They had two fine children.
He traveled frequently, and because of an odd premonition that he would someday die in an airplane crash, he refused to fly. For shorter trips he drove his car. For longer trips, he took trains, and even boats, to his destinations.
One spring night a pilot of a small plane experienced a complete engine failure. On top of that, he lost his electrical system, and with it, the use of his radio and navigation instruments. Mist filled the sky. The moon had not yet risen. The plane went down helplessly and blindly in the darkness.
Though injured, the pilot survived the crash. He still cannot remember anything that happened as the plane struck the ground and plowed into a motel just outside of a large town. There was only one casualty: a man sleeping safely in the bed of his motel room. On that sad night, that man’s life-long premonition that he would someday die in an airplane crash found its conclusion."

I know, I know, you are way more likely to die in a car crash and seeing as how I live in South Florida, Im much more likely to die in a car crash.

No comments:

Google Search

Google